Friday, March 31, 2017

Crochet | Spring Rebel

I feel that rules and patterns are meant to be broken. I can't help it; I used to be a real rebel, now I quilt, stir the pot, make waves, and like to think I push the boundaries of status quo. As artists, we are all probably seeking this to some degree.


This blanket is what I have been working on among the fabric projects on the go. It is meant to brighten up my spring.  I used a shell stitch and no pattern for the stripes!!! GASP! YOU REBEL!!


These two are going to be dragon scale mitts for my soon to be sister in law. I searched forever trying to get a pattern without paying for one, and I finally figured it out! I looked up the crocodile stitch and went for it!



The flexibility of crochet is one of the main reasons why I enjoy it so much. If I get stuck in rules and boundaries, I get bored, and maybe a bit rebellious.

Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts

Linking with Finished or not Friday
because I am definitely
not finished being a rebel!



Enjoy the spring my friends and stay a bit rebellious

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Nice job rebel, if there's something I can't do is be a rebel with yarn, I'm basically a knitter who makes only scarves. I couldn't never find a way to control my tension with a crochet hook. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me messages. I have been replying to ya'll on the blog and I am pretty sure the blog doesn't send you the reply. I will be starting to reply from my gmail as of now. I look forward to chatting with you all soon. If you would rather send me an email I am at sarahsbusy@gmail.com