Friday, January 26, 2018

Costumes | Dutch Angel Dragon

The Furry, one of the reasons why I havent been here with you all in a while was because in essence I was busy making a life size wearable doll.



 There is a genera of costumes called furrys a sub genra of these furrys there is a type called a Duch Angel Dragon.


I was commisioned to make this costume through Simbi and it took a long time!


The customer loved it and I loved making it!



Life is good my friends.

Sarah

Posting in can I get a Woop Woop!
Confessions Of A Fabric Addict



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, great job. I'm in the notion to make some small softie dragons.
    This has given me a nudge to stop procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allthingzsewn, the fun fur was so forgiving and hides the stitches really well. I would love to see what you make send me a note if you share it! I do love dragons they would be so cute as softies.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me messages. I have been replying to ya'll on the blog and I am pretty sure the blog doesn't send you the reply. I will be starting to reply from my gmail as of now. I look forward to chatting with you all soon. If you would rather send me an email I am at sarahsbusy@gmail.com