Monday, January 29, 2018

Quilting | AHIQ Challenge #29

I want to get in the game for Kaja's Improv Challange #29 so I have added it to my FAL list as # 6. This is a quilt I started last year but I got stuck and lost direction.







Can you see what I mean?




I'm trying and I almost see something coming together but it needs more elements...















My Inspirations when I began this piece are Global-Punk Circus with a sheen? yes, no? da? oui? hai!:











I love restrictions as they force my creativity, In the AHIQ Challange #29 the theme chosen was scale and I immediately thought of this piece I gaped at in awe a couple of years ago.




(I pinned this from  Pinterest. I am not sure who the creator is of it and if anyone knows please let me know as it is brilliant!)

Kaja does a great job of artfully choosing a direction that requires thought and creativity. I can't wait for this piece to come together and I look forward to sharing its progress!

Until then my friends stay inspired,

Sarah


5 comments:

  1. Have fun with Kaja's challenge. Also please email me. I couldn't find your email to give you info about Moving it Forward. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with AHIQ; I'm happy you're joining in with this challenge. Your hexagons are intriguing and I love your inspiration, so will be very interested to see how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaja, I am really excited about this one. I haven't done a piece like this in a while.

      Delete
  3. Love the look of your hexagons, it sounds like a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! They are almost like mystery challenges and you have to set your brain to make the next move with your project. Its a wild experience!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me messages. I have been replying to ya'll on the blog and I am pretty sure the blog doesn't send you the reply. I will be starting to reply from my gmail as of now. I look forward to chatting with you all soon. If you would rather send me an email I am at sarahsbusy@gmail.com